[Part 4] Schools “have no money”: European funds
Posted by Bert Maes on September 23, 2009
Every day, schools want FREE stuff from me. They say they “have no money”.
- Comenius (funds for project from pre-school and primary to secondary schools)
- Erasmus (funds for all those in formal higher education and vocational education and training at tertiary level)
- Leonardo da Vinci (focused on enhancing the attractiveness, quality and performance of vocational education and training (VET) systems)
- Grundtvig (addresses the teaching and learning needs in all forms of adult education)
- Tempus (targets Eastern Europe, Central Asia, the Western Balkans and the Mediterranean region, mainly through university cooperation projects)
- Other grants (“calls for proposals” to Directorate-General Education and culture’s activities)
>> To get a quick overview of the programs and conditions for European funding for education: read my PDF document.